How to get to SEANERY
By car :
- On Thailand’s Highway no. 4 or Petchkasem Rd. or Asian Highway 2 (AH2), turn left at 385th kilometers or Bang Saphan District Signage.
- Follow Thalu Island Signage for 10 k.m. to cross railway.
- Turn right at 3-way intersection and drive for 4 kilometers.
- Turn left at a Signage of SEAnery Beach Resort into small road.
- Turn right at the Resort signage, SEAnery Beach Resort is on your left.
By train : – From Bangkok’s Central Railway Station (Hua Lamphong Station) to Bang Saphan Yai Station. SEAnery offers free pick-up.
By bus : – From Southern Bus Terminal to Bang Saphan Bus Station. SEAnery offers free pick-up.
By transfer service : – From Suvarnabhumi Airport or Bangkok area to SEAnery Beach Resort, pre-booking is needed 2 weeks prior to arrival.